Behavioral Health Technician
Our program is a Florida Certification Board approved training . This training will allow you to provide clinical support services
to adults or children who are receiving substance abuse or mental health services in residential programs, in-patient settings or community based programs.
The Role of a CBHT
- Establishing a positive, helping relationship with persons receiving services
- Assisting persons receiving services to complete activities of daily living, including accessing needed resources and building functional relationships with others
- Ensuring safety of the person receiving services
- Implementing specific interventions according to the person’s treatment or service plan
- Monitoring and documenting the person’s progress
We are a Florida Certification Board approved testing site and Program Provider!
The total cost of this class is $400
$200 is only your deposit
By scheduling this class you understand and agree to the following terms:
1. There are NO REFUNDS
2. You are not able to transfer payments towards other classes or for someone else
3. If you are unable to attend class we will re-schdule you.
4. This is a Florida certification class, not a NATIONAL Certification